Hope Farm Press 252 Main Street Saugerties NY 12477 845-246-3522
To return to the Table of Contents. Your comments are encouraged.
Links to Indices On Line
In all the searchable indices pages, the complete index or roster is included below the copyright notice and is best searched with the "find" function in your browser.
For the most up-to-date book info:
in list form - New Releases
My NEW website has a
which is the easiest and best to use
These texts are fully searchable, but some have been "crippled" (i.e. Numbers removed) if they are available for sale.
Each page begins with a description of the book. Below that is the TOC and/or Index. You'll have to Scroll Down to read them.
- 01. The Albany Protocol's Genealogical Contributions
- 02. Ashland Academy
- 03. 120 Years of Baseball in NY's Hudson Valley
- 04. The Lineage of Christian Myer
- 05. Dear Old Greene County
- 06. Delaware Indians A Brief History
- 07. First Presbyterian Church of Durham
- 08. History of Greene County
- 09. Historic Catskill
- 10. French Huguenots In America
- 11. Indian Tribes of Hudson's River Vols I & II
- 12. Olde Ulster Magazine Table of Contents for all 120 issues (c1905-1914)
- 13. The Concise History of Orange County
- 14. The Palatines of Olde Ulster
- 15. Picturesque Catskill
- 16. The History of Schenectady
- 17. East Kill Valley Genealogy
- 18. Out To Greenville
- 19. 120th Regiment New York Vols Civil War Roster Ulster & Greene reg
- 20. Ulster County Cemeteries A-J one half the Ulster Cemeteries index <-I don't sell this book
- 21. Ulster County Cemeteries K-Z the other half <-I don't sell this book
- 22. The River and the Mountains Readings in Sullivan Co History
- 23. History of Sullivan Co
- 24. Old West Hurley Revisited Table of contents and Index
- Descendants and Ancestors of Dorothy Ella Miller & William Chester Pratt Sr. Index
- Roosa Family of North America index from the CDROM edition
- Saugerties United Methodist Church records
- Official Records of Rev Samuel Fuller of Rensselaerville, Albany County, NY
To see the Genealogy Hub
For ordering information, or to email your comments. . .
Copyright © 1996 - 2000 by Richard Frisbie -- All rights reserved.