Pre-Owned – Like New
- What kind of ivy is growing in my garden?
- What are some of the new varieties?
- How can I identify an ivy which the local garden center only calls Hedera?
- How can I enter my ivy in a garden show?
The Ivy Book has life-size photographs and full descriptions of the most popular ivies and explains an easy way to identify and take care of them.
In this indispensable handbook you’ll learn all you need to know about:
- Soil, sunlight and watering
- Where to plant
- How to recognize and cure diseases
- How to propagate
The classification system devised by Suzanne Warner Pierot is used by The American Ivy Society and most Garden Clubs and Flower Shows.
“The only book on ivy with all close-up life-size photos”
Be the first to review “The Ivy Book: The Grooming and Care of Ivy”